Job Location: Hong Kong - Sai Kung
Capacity: Full Time
Start Date: 15/06/2021
Last Online: 3 weeks ago
We are a British-Malaysian family looking for a second live-in helper from June onwards. We have three kids under 10 - two boys and a girl. We don't have any pets, and we live in Nam Shan, Sai Kung.
Our new helper will join us in July and we are seeking a second helper to complete the team.
We are a busy family, and we like things to be very well-structured. Suitable candidates should consider the following:-
- You should <3 love children and have a patient nature!
- Can you solve problems on your own? We hope so!
- Are you a happy and positive person?
- Can you work with our other helper?
- If you are eager to master cooking/ baking, we're the perfect home for I can teach you most cuisines.
- Learning opportunities in our home are endless, if you are a go-getter.
Some benefits working with us:-
1) salary revision AFTER 6 months if performance and attitude is good
2) additional 3 hours of rest/ free time on 1 of the weekdays
3) travelling opportunities with the family when we go on holidays abroad
The right person will be welcomed in our home and enjoy a good salary that matches performance. If we are happy with your work, we will discuss a pay raise.
Our household is a happy one - would you like to join it? We hope so!
Location: Hong Kong - Sai Kung
Food Allowance: Food Included
Day off: Flexible
Share room: Share with another helper
Housing Situation: Live In
Work Capacity: Full Time
Persons In The Household: